- KennethPerssonAsked on September 15, 2012 at 09:27 PM
How can I show the Submit button after a collapsed form that is a section of the full form. In order to find it now one has to open the collapsed form. I give instruction on that "collapsable" but it isn't very cool.
I'd like my submit vutton to sit neatly under my set of 6 "collapsables"
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 15, 2012 at 09:47 PM
Hello KennethPersson. To do what appears on your screenshot:
1. Add another form collapse element on your form, in between your "Trade References & Submit..." form collapse element and the submit button.
2. Click on properties of the newly added form collapse element. A modal window should appear
3. Change the visibility of your form collapse element from Visible to Hidden
5. Save your form
Please let us know if you need further clarification on this matter.