- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 08:54 PM
You can insert a link in the form using the Text tool. Here's how:
1. Click the "Add Form Element +" button at the left side.
2. Click the "Text" tool or drag it to the workspace.
3. Select the Text field and then click the "Edit Text" button.
4. Highlight the text and then click the "Insert/Edit Link" icon.
5. Put the mailto link (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) in the URL field and then click OK.
6. After that, save the changes.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- awsaljcAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 09:43 PMYou guys have apparently changed the parameters of your free version. It never used to be only 5 Forms
and 1 email recipient. I also have a paid version through my biz at email email@example.com.
I trust if I get another paid bronze account that there is no limit on # of recipients?
In addition, I am a minister holding a National position in our organization of 952 licensed ministers.
I am setting up forms that will be used by many of these ministers, and also train Pastors in various organizational
skills, which includes introducing them to Jotform.
Sent from my iPad
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 01:10 AM
Hello Art, We will answer your other question in a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1304560.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 08:53 PM
I created a new thread for your background issue. Please wait for my reply to this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1405915.