- jerseywaterAsked on November 22, 2017 at 04:01 AM
I'm trying to edit and the screen is just white! is there a problem?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 05:30 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. I have checked your JotForm and see they are displaying normally in the build mode. As far I am aware, there are no similar reports has been received. I have also cleared the form caches of your account.
Please check once again and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- jerseywaterAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 07:43 AMHi,
So its possibly our system? Any ideas of what it could be?
I can access My forms and open the forms but when I go to edit I just get a white screen?????
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 10:07 AM
1. Can you supply a screenshot of this please?
2. It could be a browser issue. So please try another web browser and get back to us.
- jerseywaterAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 10:43 AM[cid:image001.jpg@01D363A3.CF3655A0]
- jerseywaterAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 10:43 AMHi,
Changed to Chrome and everything works.