- t2digitalAsked on November 22, 2017 at 08:26 AM
I noticed my upload capacity is exceeded. What does that mean? I only have two forms. Do I need to upgrade.
Also, I put a form on my SmugMug account the the form is whacked out and the security feature at the bottom will not load. Do you have a solution.
Thanks, Todd Patience
My account is: T2Digital
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 10:23 AM
Yes you are over limit. When you use an upload field the files that are uploaded add up. If the upload space is exceeded you will get notified that you are over limit and you should upgrade.
You have a couple of options:
1. Download your submission data How to Export All of Your Data at Once then delete your submissions to free upload space.
2. Upgrade your account https://www.jotform.com/pricing
- t2digitalAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 11:43 AMThe uploads are temporary and only need to be online for a week or two; so, I'll get that cleaned out. Thank you for prompt reply.
T2 Digital Productions
(678) 778-4640 cell