How to reset login info

  • Profile Image
    Todd Sleezer 
    Asked on November 22, 2017 at 03:58 PM

    We have 2 companies using jot forms that were set up by an employee who is no longer at our firms. The 2 companies are Precision Midwest and Building Point Midwest. We need to correct address on these forms and need to switch or change the account log in info.

    Thank you,

    Todd Sleezer

    Precision Midwest

  • Profile Image
    Answered on November 22, 2017 at 05:14 PM

    Couple of problems here. 

    First we would need either the usernames, email addresses, or form URLs of the account you would like to claim back.

    We cannot change the passwords here for those accounts. To change the passwords we would need the existing passwords (which we don't have)

    So the only option you have is for us to move the forms to a new account(s) that you can setup and pay in your name. ( please supply us with the new account usernames )

    And in order to move the forms we would need your employee to post his permission on this thread for security purposes.

    If he cannot post permission then you will need to provide proof that your company owns the forms. If you have an invoice perhaps?