- EspenamAsked on November 23, 2017 at 04:33 AM
Is it possible to get the form sent to more than one email when a form is subbmitted?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 23, 2017 at 05:43 AM
If you meant to add more recipients to one Notifier, that is not possible for free accounts.
To send to multiple email addresses, you have to create multiple Notifiers.
If you have any further questions please let us know.
- EspenamAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 01:43 AMHi
I mean to get the form sent to at least two persons.
Today it´s only sent to me.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 03:24 AM
Thank you for additional information.
I checked both forms, and each has only one email address for the recipient: Espen.Amundsen@teekay.com
What is the other email address you're testing?
- EspenamAnswered on March 03, 2018 at 08:43 AMHi, again
Sorry for my late reply.
I try to add this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 03, 2018 at 12:05 PM
Unfortunately, FREE accounts are limited to 1 Notification email now and 1 recipient of that Notification Email.
This has changed lately. FREE users cannot create multiple email notifiers.
- EspenamAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 07:43 AMHi, again
OK, then I´m stuck with this as it is.
Thanks for your swift reply.