- babumiryalaAsked on November 23, 2017 at 02:35 PM
on submit need to send another custom designed pdf with the user details like name, date etc.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on November 23, 2017 at 02:57 PM
To clarify, you wanted to create a certification after submission?
May I suggest using Autoresponder
edit necessary fields you wan in the email content.
here is a guide :
or you can re-direct your user to page with the link of your pdf
Here is a guide :https://www.jotform.com/help/211-Setting-up-the-Thank-You-Page
and retrieving your desired values.
I hope this information helps you.
- babumiryalaAnswered on November 23, 2017 at 03:43 PMYes, with the above options i can the send as body content in mail, but my
request was need to send as attachment( pdf) .
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on November 23, 2017 at 03:47 PM
You can enable "PDF Attachment" option under your autoresponder settings.
Go to Settings->Emails->Autoresponder
Under Advanced tab you will find "PDF Attachment" option.
If you want to send an additional file as an attachment with the form, you can add the file from the same place.
If you have any further query, please let us know.
- babumiryalaAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 02:43 AMYes, but how to get the user details on the attached pdf dynamically??
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 03:33 AM
Can you please explain what you mean by how to get the user details on the attached PDF dynamically? Please note that if you enable the PDF attachment on the Autoresponder Email, they will be able to receive the PDF attachment of their submission data. If you want to customize the PDF submission report, please refer to this guide: How to Customize PDF Submissions Report.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.