- RFKCowlitzAsked on November 24, 2017 at 02:02 AM
I have not been able to find a way to insert a paragraph of text into my form in the latest version of JotForm. I was able to do it in the last version, as well as including webaddresses within the paragraph. Am I missing something? Thank you.Page URL:
- MarvihAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 03:19 AM
Please use the "Text" field element in the form builder page. Then click the "Pencil" icon to edit/insert text.
- RFKCowlitzAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 04:28 AM
I don't know how I missed that! Thank you so much. The only problem I'm having now is that when I hit [Enter], it automatically adds an extra blank line before the next paragraph. Can I remove the extra space after the paragraph? I can't see where it allows me to edit Line Spacing.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 06:03 AM
You can try holding the Shift key on your keyboard and then press Enter. That will insert new line without space.
Please give it a try and let us know how it worked.
- RFKCowlitzAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 02:25 AM
Sorry - I forgot to say it worked great. Thanks!