- JulieLabrosseAsked on November 24, 2017 at 06:57 AM
Hi I have two forms with a taxes difficulty.
I have to put in 14.975% and can only put 14.97
That will not do since this a obligation by our Canadian law taxes.
Can you help ?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 10:01 AM
I created a demo for you:
You can clone this form to have a working copy:
1. Add a multiple choice field and configure it to list your products and prices.
2. Add form calculation field widgets to hold your subtotal, tax, and total. You configure them by clicking on the wizard (magic wand icon). For example here is the tax calculation:
3. Then you must pass your total to the PayPal payment integration as a user defined amount.