- concordiacommunityAsked on November 24, 2017 at 11:12 AM
When we receive a copy of the request from our "Resident Access Form" it contains both large and small "A". How do we fix this problem. A copy of the request form sent to us is attached.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 12:21 PM
I did a test submission to your form (http://www.jotform.us/form/62445762506155) and I was not able to replicate the issue.
Here's a screenshot of the notification email you have received:
Here's a screenshot of the autoresponder email I have received:
Is the screenshot you have provided a PDF submission?
We'll wait for your reply.
- concordiacommunityAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 02:43 PMJohn,
Thank you for responding. I used the Windows 10 snipping tool to copy
the request. What you saw was the request on my screen. I use Mozilla
Thunderbird as my intermediate mail client.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 03:24 PM
This is probably due to your encoding in Thunderbird.
You can try changing the encoding:
Under Tools|Options|Display|Formatting|Advanced you can set the default encoding, which might be useful if the incoming messages fail to declare the appropriate encoding.
- concordiacommunityAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 07:43 PMThank you. I will try that and let you know how I make out.
- concordiacommunityAnswered on November 25, 2017 at 02:43 PMIts fixed. By changing the Folder properties to Unicode (UTF-8) the
unusuallettering disappears. Thanks again for your help