- HC-WDETAsked on November 24, 2017 at 02:13 PM
Hello, I am not able to download the submission results from my form. I can view submissions but when I try to download them in Excel format the "Generating" progress wheel just spins and never starts the download process. Please helpPage URL:
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 02:58 PM
Its working here for me:
Please try it again.
- HC-WDETAnswered on November 26, 2017 at 11:04 AM
Hello Adbreybourke, I am trying to download it again and it still isn't downloading. Is there some kind of server problem? I am having a lot of trouble with this form.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 26, 2017 at 12:04 PM
Please do the following:
1) Clear your forms cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
2) Lo out, and log back in through a different browser(we recommend Chrome or Firefox).
3) Try to download your submissions.
4) If the issues persist, open your browsers console log, and take a screenshot of it while the Excel "Generating" progress wheel spins.
So, if you are using Chrome browser on Windows or Linux, please do a Ctrl + Shift + J, if you are using Mac, do a Cmd + Option + J.
5) Share the screenshot on this thread, so:
a) Open the this link https://www.jotform.com/answers/1306554 in your browser.
b) Share the screenshot: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
We will forward this issue to our back-end team, and the screenshot of the browser console panel will help them to identify the issue quicker.
- HC-WDETAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 12:42 PM
I followed the instructions you send me (thanks) and then I was able to download the form. Thanks for your assistance.