- bweddin1Asked on November 24, 2017 at 05:40 PM
I have received feedback that people are unable to send their form to me once they have filled it out. They are saying that the page continues to tell them to wait.
Please let me know how to correct this.
Thank you.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 07:04 PM
Does the problem happen only from your site where the form is embedded? If that is correct, please try removing the form, and embed it again but this time using the Iframe code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
If the problem persist, would you allow us to try submitting your form?
- bweddin1Answered on November 25, 2017 at 05:43 AMThank you – I embedded the iframe code. If you would like to test the form just to make sure it is working that would be great.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 25, 2017 at 06:35 AM
I did a test submission on your webpage and it is successful. After hitting the Submit button, it redirected me to the Thank You page. Here's a screen capture:
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- bweddin1Answered on November 25, 2017 at 07:43 AMThank you