- dunedinPhotogSocAsked on November 24, 2017 at 06:04 PM
We are using 'File Upload' to submit images on a form
The images submitted are not allowed to be more than 1620px on the horizontal and more than 1080px on the vertical. This is a requirement of the competition the images are being submitted for.
Is it possible to provide an error in the same way that the file size in KB is restricted?
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 06:11 PM
I am assuming you want to restrict users in terms of file size.
You can do that in your File Upload Properties.
Please refer to this screenshot:
Hope this is what you are looking for.
If you have any further query, please let us know.
- dunedinPhotogSocAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 06:53 PM
I would like the dimensions of an image to be restricted, not the size it takes up on disk. So the measurement is in pixels, not KB.
The form is set to only permit JPGS to be uploaded.
Images with a horizontal pixel size of over 1620 pixels would be rejected
Images with a vertical pixel size of over 1080 pixels would be rejected
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 08:18 PM
Unfortunately, there are no features or tool that can restrict the size by pixels/dimensions of the uploaded images.
I hope this information helps. Contact us again if you need further assistance.
- dunedinPhotogSocAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 09:07 PM