- PixelItAsked on November 26, 2017 at 03:58 AM
Is there a way to stop this rendering issue from happening when I use the upload care widget.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 26, 2017 at 08:23 AM
I checked your form but I wasn't able to see any issue with that field:
Could you please elaborate more what seems to be the issue?
We'll wait for your response.
- PixelItAnswered on November 26, 2017 at 03:43 PMLook at my print screen you clearly see a major rendering issue with two
sets of scroll bars!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 01:56 AM
I'm sorry but we didn't receive your screenshot since our forum doesn't support sending images from email directly, you can attach it by following: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
Are you referring to two scrollbars or you're seeing something differently?
- PixelItAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 02:43 AMYes
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 04:09 AM
Let us know if what I suggested in your other thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1307177 could work for you. Since, as I said there, it would resolve the two scrollbars issue as well.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 02:44 AM
I forwarded the issue with two scroll bars showing to our backend team, we will inform you further through this thread.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 11:12 AM
This issue should be resolved now, you'll probably have to update the widget in order to apply the changes made by our colleague from the backend, here is how:
So, just enter the widget and click Update widget button.
Here is how it should look now:
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- JotForm UI DeveloperkaanAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 08:26 AM
Your issue should be resolved now, could you please check it and confirm that it is working as expected now?
Thank you, have a great day!
- PixelItAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 03:43 PMWorking now thank you