- dentalclean_formsAsked on September 17, 2012 at 01:20 PM
I already use the Jotform web site for a long time and I never had a problem.
Today I was testing the email alerts tool and it's doesnt't work.
- pinoytechAnswered on September 17, 2012 at 01:32 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Have you tried already testing your form in regular test/submission? If not, please give a try.
- dentalclean_formsAnswered on September 17, 2012 at 04:22 PMyes, I tried but I don't receive the email after the submission.
Em 17/09/2012 14:32, JotForm Support Forum escreveu:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 17, 2012 at 07:27 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences.
Changing your form notification's sender email to firstname.lastname@example.org might be of help. Please follow this guide to learn how:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open every Notifications, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to email@example.com and Reply-to Email to E-mail, just like this:
Also, try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted senders list. Check if this fixes the problem.
You can also white list our JotMails IP's to avoid rejection of emails https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
Feel free to update us if this doesn't help. Thanks!
- dentalclean_formsAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 10:09 AMWell, I have two accounts and I'm having the same problem with both of
them. I always used the frist account and I never had one problem.
I don't know what is going on now but my accounts don't send
notification email for me anymore.
Em 17/09/2012 20:27, JotForm Support Forum escreveu:
- pinoytechAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 01:00 PM
Can you please try to apply my colleague's response above if that solve the problem or not, so we can further assist you and invistage the said issue of your form.
- dentalclean_formsAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 01:22 PMI already tried to do that.
Em 18/09/2012 14:00, JotForm Support Forum escreveu:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 09:48 PM
Hello. Have you tried checking your spam folder / junk mail folder if the notifications landed there? Also, can you tell us if you're using an email software such as Outlook or Eudora?
- dentalclean_formsAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 07:50 AMYes, I already checked my spam folder, and I don't use softwares like
outlook / Thunderbird / Eudora.
And my notifications are send to more than 3 emails, but no one is
Em 18/09/2012 22:48, JotForm Support Forum escreveu:
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 09:40 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience.
I have checked the mail logs and I don't see any notifications being sent. I also can't find any bounced e-mails on the system.
I have cloned your form and removed all notifications. I created a new notification and tested the form. It worked fine.
Do you still have this problem? If so, can you please clone your form, delete all the notifications, create a new notification and test it.
Please let us know if the problem continues so that we can scalate this issue.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 10:34 AM
I just made a test submission using your form "Conferência de cartelas", can you please check any of your the 5 email addresses if you received an email notification?
- guest_22764569061055Answered on October 06, 2012 at 12:33 AM
I have this problem too! when testing, it shows "email sent to" only !! no email is being displayed. can you help?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 06, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Can you please share the URL of the form that you are working with? We'll be glad to assist you!
- anuprantaAnswered on October 06, 2012 at 02:18 AM
i got a form and i am not able to set notifications on some other email id. even when i am setting other email Recipient it is still redirecting to my login email id. Please check. My form is this.
- moonzkieAnswered on October 06, 2012 at 02:39 AM
Its probably best if you open a new thread and share your concern with us. Thank you.