- WTAAWitzAsked on November 27, 2017 at 10:41 AM
I want to integrate jotform data into zoho crm. But I can't choose my custom fields in leads section - only some default fields. In contact section it shows all custom fields. Can you help me? Where is my mistake?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 11:37 AM
With the Zoho Integration, not all field types are supported.
Supported fields are the following:
- Text Box
- Check Box
- Radio Button
As much as possible, use the Full Name, Email, Address and Phone Number fields. They work best as counterpart fields in Zoho.
Other custom fields types are not available:
- WTAAWitzAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 03:13 AM
Thanks, but I can't see ANY custom fields, not even normal textbox or dropdown. As mentioned, I have this problem only with LEADS not with CONTACTS! What can I do?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 04:24 AM
Please add the fields or add custom fields on your Zoho to match it to your Zoho integration. This links may help you on how to add fields in Zoho:
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- WTAAWitzAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 04:43 AM
Of course, I've yet created the fields in Zoho - some days ago. That's not the problem. But they were not shown in the integration dialog on jotform. There I just can choose some default fields I don't use in Zoho.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 07:56 AM
Unfortunately, the free edition of Zoho CRM doesn't allow to create custom fields with our test account. Due to the language barrier, I am unable to identify the custom field created from the screenshot. Could you let us know the custom field that you have created for the leads in your Zoho account and the field that you are trying to map so that we can check it in your form itself?
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- WTAAWitzAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 10:20 AM
The fields I want to map are:
date of birth ("Geburtsdatum" in jotform and zoho)
city ("Wohnort" in jotform and "Stadt" in zoho)
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 12:06 PM
I checked your form and I saw that those fields are not showing there.
Unfortunately, because of the same reason my colleague mentioned, I wasn't able to test custom fields since we don't have a way of creating them in Zoho.
Could you please try re-creating the Auth Token of your Zoho and see if that resolves the problem?
- WTAAWitzAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 03:58 PM
Thanks for your advice, but re-creating the Auth Token doesn't help! :( What I wonder even more is, that the custom fields in contacts are shown correctly (like "Lizenz", "Beitrag", "Gruppe",...)
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 05:34 PM
Yes, that is indeed odd.
Unfortunately, I don't have a way to check this issue further because of the Free account's limitation.
Are the fields created for Lead and for Contact the same? I mean created in the same way?
I'm not sure what else could be the reason.
But please confirm so we can review some other options.
- WTAAWitzAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 08:01 AM
Sorry for my late answer. I created both fields in the same way. Yesterday, I tried it with completely new fields - unfortunately without success! :( Do you have any other ideas?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 09:50 AM
Let me forward the issue to our backend team for further investigation. If there is any update or need any further information in this regard, we'll post it here.
Thank you for your patience.
- WTAAWitzAnswered on December 02, 2017 at 06:39 AM
Ok, if you need my Zoho access data, please contact me.
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 05:29 AM
Hey, this issue should be solved now. I've checked your form and i can see new fields appear in Lead list. Could you please inform me if you check it works on your end.
- WTAAWitzAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 05:52 AM
IT WORKS!!! :D:D
Thank you very much! You are great and I love jotform!! :)
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 06:15 AM
You are welcome, we love you too :)
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 08:48 AM
In order to properly forward your suggestion to our developers, I've moved your last reply to a new thread, we will assist you as soon as possible here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1321820