- RuachRenewalAsked on November 27, 2017 at 01:24 PM
I started with JotForm last week and have had no problem at all creating an easy form, like a contact form. However, when I started something more complex - a donation form - I got confused.
1) How do I put in Product and pricing fields? Do I have to have a Payments type set up first?2) Can I use more than one payment type? The main reason I came to JotForm is because you take ACH. What I'm trying to do is take both credit cards with authorize.net AND ACH with e-checking (part of authorize.net). Is there any way to do this?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 02:48 PM
1) Yes, you need to first add a payment integration to your form, you will find the currently available payment integrations here: https://apps.jotform.com/category/payment_processing
This guide will also help you setting up the integration: https://www.jotform.com/help/165-Setting-Up-Your-First-Order-Form
2) Since this is a different question, I've moved it to another thread in order to assist you better, please check the thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1308132
If you have questions, please let us know.