- kungoAsked on September 17, 2012 at 03:44 PM
I am integrating my JotForms with AWeber. All is well, except I do not want a confirmation email to be sent to
those who fill out the forms. AWeber has a way to turn the confirmation option off -- but said that becasue JotForm is a third party app, that option is not available. Is there a way to change the form coding on this end, so that it will not trigger a confirmation email to go out from AWeber?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 17, 2012 at 06:48 PM
Can you please share with us the URL of the form that you are speaking of? We'll be glad to look into it.
- kungoAnswered on September 17, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Thank you for your response Eduardo.
Here is the test form that is integrated with AWeber: http://aenys.com/test_form.htm
We are using 30 JotForms on our website at http://aenys.com
We would strongly prefer not to have to replace them all with AWeber forms (which is what AWeber says is the only way we can turn off the confirmation email option).
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 17, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Let me forward this matter to the development team and have this as a feature request, kungo. They will be the ones to look into this matter.
Unfortunately I cannot give you a timeframe to when this feature will be implemented or if this is possible to implement. But as soon as we have updates, we'll sure to inform you right away.
Thanks for your patience.
- kungoAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 12:45 AM
I appreciate it, liyam -- we need to move forward with this tomorrow (Tuesday), so I can't
wait -- but thank you anyway.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 08:47 AM
If they said this "becasue JotForm is a third party app, that option is not available. ". There is probably no way to do that.
But, we will give it a look.
- kungoAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Thank you, atekin -- Aweber's number is 877-293-2371 (push #2 for customer service).
- kungoAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Thank you, aytekin -- Aweber's number is 877-293-2371 (push #2 for customer service).
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Thank you for this information, kungo.
We'll keep you posted as soon as we have updates.
- kungoAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 09:52 PM
I am VERY pleased to report that a rep at Aweber was able to acheive what I needed (bypass confirmation email requirement) and still be able to use our JotForms!
Here is the form and coding:http://aenys.com/testing.html
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 10:31 PM
We are so much happy to hear this good news. This would be a good reference for us.
Feel free to let us know if you have any other JotForm related questions.
- emrew86Answered on November 09, 2012 at 07:15 AM
Hi kungo, unfortunately Aweber API does not provide it.
You can examine follow link https://labs.aweber.com/docs/reference/1.0#subscribers-create