- alfredmorkosAsked on November 27, 2017 at 02:33 PM
why customers can't update his selection if they like to change any of their options. is there option to add reset or clear button?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 03:47 PM
You can add a reset button to your form so your users clear up the information entered. To do it, just go to the form builder and click on the submit button, go to the advanced settings and turn on the reset button option:
However, if you are referring to allow users to change their selections once they have submitted the form, you could do it following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/40-How-to-Let-Users-Update-Their-Form-Submissions-at-a-Later-Date
I hope this helps.
- alfredmorkosAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 06:43 PMThank you for the information, one more question. How can I hid field during if the customer try to edit or forbid from change the total amount during the editing the form after submission?
Sent from my iPhone
- MarvihAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 11:58 PM
1. Add "Get form Page URL" widget in your form.
2. Add a "Show/Hide" conditional logic that will hide your "Total Cost" field if the page url contains the word "edit".
You can also hide the whole "Payment" field by using "Hide Multiple" in the DO condition.
It should look like this now after clicking the "Edit Submission" .
Hope that helps.