- wsrhodesAsked on November 28, 2017 at 08:23 AM
I see that there are templates for allowing recurring payments for "single choice" and "Multiple choice", but I would like to have a recurring payment option (using Authorize.net) with an "entry" field. That is, the donor would enter their donation amount (as opposed to, say, $39.95 for a product), and that amount would be automatically charged each month. How do I set this up?
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 11:35 AM
Yes its possible to setup recurring payment using Authorize.net payment processor. You will need to use a 'Sell Subscriptions' option in our Payment Wizard. Please take a look at the following guide:
To manually add the amount to be paid you can use calculation widget as shown below.
- wsrhodesAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 12:58 PM
Thanks! This is a good start (and an excellent step-by-step video!), though I have several questions.
First: why do you have to click the radio button by "Test"? What if you don't click it?
Second...and most important: most of our donors want to make a ONE-TIME gift (not recurring). How can I allow both (one-time OR recurring) on the same form without making it very confusing for the users?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 02:44 PM
1. Test is just the name of the subscription. If you don't select it then your calculation field wont pass the subscription amount to the Authorize.net integration.
As a workaround, you can set a default subscription selected ( so you don't have to click on it ).
2. You can add a second subscription that has 1 number of payments. So it will only occur once
You can see a demo I made of these two features working:
- wsrhodesAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 03:00 PM
Thanks Aubrey! That's perfect!!!!!