- AmishMinistryAsked on November 28, 2017 at 11:32 AM
I have a survey already started called "Vote for the Executive Board in 2018" and I was having trouble adding a text field that I could add to and edit. I would like to add some text giving instructions and information, but all of the fields I see to add are fill in fields for the actual form.
Can you give me instructions on how to add an editable text box below my header.
Thank you for your help!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 12:46 PM
I cloned your form to test it on my end and I was able to add a Text field. Here's a screen animation guide you can follow to add a Text field to your form:
- Add the Text field to your form.
- Click the Pen Tool (Edit).
- Type the text and click the Save button.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- AmishMinistryAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 03:34 PM
Thank you so much for the help! I can't believe I missed that text field insert; it was right in front of me the whole time :D
Thank you again,