- jeffyoungAsked on November 28, 2017 at 01:12 PM
I am trying to add info to a dynamic dropdown widgit in my form but it will not allow me to update the widgit and does not save my changes. I have done this before without issue.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 03:11 PM
I found no issues updating the entries within the DYNAMIC DROPDOWN WIDGET. As an example, here's a screenshot of the FORM BUILDER on a cloned copy of your form:
(I added an edit text to the first option for testing purposes)
And here's how it looked like on the FORM PREVIEW after making those changes:
You have a lot of dynamic dropdown widgets on your form. Is it happening on just 1, a select few, or all of them? Please check it again and if you're still unable to edit it, kindly point us to the exact field where you're seeing this issue.
- jeffyoungAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 03:33 PM
I am working on - select store (central pacific). I tried the one you tried and it works properly. I tried a few others and some work and some don't. When I select update widget nothing happens. When I select update widget the window should close and save but it is not.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 06:31 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences this caused to you.
I have been testing and was able to replicate the issue you mentioned, it seems to happen no matter the widget settings and even after deleting all the conditions.
I will report this to our second level so our developers can have a look on this, we will get back to you as soon as we get any updates on this.
- jeffyoungAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 11:53 AM
I am now also having another widget isuue on another form. The address map locator widget on the below form is not populating the map and not auto populating addresses. It will not alow for manual address entry and since this is a required field it is not allowing for the form to be submitted.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 01:26 PM
I wasn't able to replicate any issue with address field in your form:
And I typed the address manually.
Could you please try using any other Browser and see if the issue persists?
- jeffyoungAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 01:43 PM
OK this is strange, I have tried it on chrome, edge and my iPad and I do not see the map and will not auto populate the address. I asked someone else in my office to try it and it works properly. Could there be a setting on my PC? Strange that it won't work on my ipad either.
- jeffyoungAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 01:50 PM
I figured it out. My PC was blocking my location which was not allowing the widget to work.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 01:56 PM
I'm sorry I forgot to mention that in my previous reply, but I'm glad you were able to figure it out.
We will inform you further regarding the original issue.
- jeffyoungAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 01:54 PM
Have the developers looked into the issue I am having? It's been 2 weeks and I am still unable to add to the wiget.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 02:20 PM
I'm sorry, but we don't have any updates at this time.
I will follow up with the developer assigned for a possible update.
- jeffyoungAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 04:32 PM
Just checking in on our issue. It's been 2 months and we still cannot add new sites and is affecting our billing department. Are we close to figuring out the issue?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 05:20 PM
We're really sorry for the delays - I will personally get in touch with the developer assigned to your case so we can speed things up.