- sellyonAsked on November 28, 2017 at 03:11 PM
I cloned one of my form (named Souscription "Le Glaive ou le goupillon") but the cloned form is strangely different form the original one. Why ?
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 03:24 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
By stating "strangely different", do you mean the look of the cloned form is different than the original one?
If so, I suggest you better try changing the layout of your form from your form settings and see if this is the issue.
Go to Settings->Form Settings->Show More Options
Scroll down and find the option called "Form Layout" and change it to "ALL Questions in One Page".
If this is not the problem you are having, then please let us know your exact problem so we can further assist you.
- sellyonAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 03:32 PM
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 03:38 PM
Since you are using new form layout based form builder(Upgraded version), your cloned forms are automatically converted to the new layout regardless of the original form layout.
Please follow the guideline I provided earlier in this thread and it will solve your problem.
Let us know if you have any further query.
- sellyonAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 03:41 PM
I use french jotform. I don't understand your guideline.
Go to Settings->Form Settings->Show More Options ????????
- sellyonAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 03:48 PM
I found the solution.