- narrowweiAsked on November 28, 2017 at 03:34 PM
Below are a few more feature suggests for Address that I would like to use if it is not too much trouble for the developers:
1. would it be okay to change the exported spreadsheets to not include deselected address fields as empty columns? For my form submissions, I only want the columns City, State, and Country in the exported spreadsheet.
2. When I have a Placeholder such as "California", and when actually filling out the form, I forget to fill in the state field (because I already see California there), then the submitted form shows an empty state field. Would it be possible to set the State field to the default Placeholder value if the user forgets to fill it in?
3. State Options allow me to choose either Textbox or American States. But I can only use Textbox if my address is international (i.e. when Country is selected under Visible Options). Would it be possible to enable American States for the state field when the user chooses Country as "United States", but to keep state a textbox field when Country is otherwise?
Thank you so much and have a blessed day!
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 06:05 PM
I have submitted your feature requests. The developers will look into it and post a response on this thread if there is any update.
- Wei ZhangAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 05:29 PM
Hi Audrey, how long should I expect to wait for feature #1, which is what I really intend use soon.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 09:38 PM
Unfortunately, we cannot provide any ETA on when will this feature be available. Our developers work on a priority basis and they also have pending tickets that they are currently working on so we can't really promise you any specific dates.
We will let you know via this thread once an update is available. Thank you for understanding.