- EloineChapAsked on November 28, 2017 at 06:44 PM
I created one form the way I wanted it.
and I needed to create 5 more that were exactly the page with the only thing changed is the title. So it would be forms with the title Goal #1 - #6 only forms 2-6 are in a weird card style format. If I cloned them shouldn't they all be the same? How can I change it back to a simple form?
Here is the cloned form and as you can see it is different
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 11:13 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please switch your account to the 'All Questions in One Page' form layout mode via account settings:
Then, clone the form again. It should be cloned in a classic layout.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- EloineChapAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 02:41 AM
Ok I saw that setting to change and I changed it but it did not change the existing form back to the style of the original for. How do I change it back to classic layout?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 03:37 AM
To change the existing forms back to the classic layout or All Questions in one Page, please see the instructions below:
1. Open the existing form.
2. Go to Settings > Form Settings > then click the Show More Options button.
3. Scroll down to see the Form layout and select the All Questions in one Page option.