- mperezarceAsked on November 28, 2017 at 08:20 PM
When I click on the JotForm app in Weebly:
"Edit Your Current Form" button is not opening. There is just a blank white box with ongoing dialing dots. See attached screen shot. Never a problem before.
The form name is "Mi Futuro 2018".
Any guidance...Thanks so much!
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 02:06 AM
Please give me some time to review your problem. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your patience.
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 02:30 AM
I checked Jotform application on one of our Weebly test sites. However, I am unable to replicate the issue. I can edit my form without any problem through Weebly admin panel.
I would like to recommend you to clear your browser's cache and try it again: How to refresh your browser's cache
If you have been using any browser's extensions, please disable them or try to edit your form in the incognito window.
- mperezarceAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 01:43 PMThank you!
I want to modify a question on my form. For some reason I can't edit the form?
I usually edit directly from Weebly site. When I click the edit icon, I just get the waiting bubbles.
Can I edit form after it is live??
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 02:57 PM
Yes. You can edit the form even after the website/form is live. The changes are automatically displayed on the form.