- cathalfarrellAsked on September 18, 2012 at 02:19 AM
Hi Support Team,
I have a form that once completed should send two email notifications.
1. To me, with all the forms details
2. To the user with confirmation that email has been recieved.
I am getting the email with the completed form details but the user is not getting the confirmation email.
- AtacanCAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 03:32 AM
Cathal, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I've just cloned your form and made a test submission and i was able to receive an autorespond / confirmation email. It might be possible that your clients receive the confirmation email as spam. So it might be in the spam / junk folder.
- cathalfarrellAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 04:38 AM
I tested the form with a different email address of my own perviously and I did not get a response but have tested again now and everything seems to be working perfectly.
Thank you for your quick response and help.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 05:31 AM
Glad to hear it's working now. Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Cheers!