- arafat123Asked on September 18, 2012 at 03:07 AM
There are forms that are made with the help of JotForm in my website (www.finaccers.com).
For example: Go through the link http://finaccers.com/contacts.php . When i fill the form and submit it, confirmation of the form submission display. But when i check it to my email id, there is no mail of any submission..
Please help me out.
Email i.d: firstname.lastname@example.orgPage URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 03:40 AM
Can you try changing your form sender's email to email@example.com? This might fixed the problem. Here's how:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply-to Email to E-mail, just like this:
Also, try adding email@example.com to your trusted senders list. Check if this fixes the problem.
In case this still doesn't help then please white list JotMails IP's: https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- arafat123Answered on September 18, 2012 at 05:58 AMI already did it. But still not getting any mail.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 06:18 AM
Thanks for the updates.
I just checked your form notification's sender email and it's still pointing to Email. I have now changed it firstname.lastname@example.org can you make a test with your form? See if it's working now.
Also, did you already white list JotMail IP's?
If this still doesn't help. Let us know so we can inform our technical team regarding this. Thank you!