- qatarholidayspromotionAsked on November 29, 2017 at 08:06 AM
I currently have an account which allows 100,000 registrations but does it automatically charge my card for additional subscription if I exceed this number?
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 08:53 AM
No, JotForm will not charge you automatically. If you exceed the submission limitation, 100.000 recent submissions will be kept remain will be lost.
You will be informed when you exceed your quota, then you can upgrade your plan.
- qatarholidayspromotionAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 12:18 PM
I am going live to 100s of millions of people on Friday, can I not increase my limit in advance?
- qatarholidayspromotionAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 12:56 PM
What account is higher than gold?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 01:51 PM
At the moment Gold is the highest plan available.
You can check it here: https://www.jotform.com/pricing