- brrobertsAsked on November 29, 2017 at 09:49 AM
One of our forms is saying it's currently unavailable, but was working yesterday. How can I fix this?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 10:12 AM
I have checked your account and as of now, it seems you have no forms created, and the form url you have given is not attached to your account. Maybe that is the reason you cant open it.
I have checked the form and its working perfectly fine.
I hope this information helps you.
- brrobertsAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 10:15 AM
The form is shared with me via my boss. This form is up on our website (here is the link to the webpage), but when you click on the link ("if you have any difficulty with the embedded form below, please use this link to access the form") it says it's unavailable.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 11:40 AM
I opened your webpage and I can verify that the form is showing correctly. I also clicked the direct link to the form and it is working as well. Please check the screenshots below:
I have tested this on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Are you still experiencing this issue? If yes, please let us know so that we can further assist you. Thank you.
- brrobertsAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 11:43 AM
Yes. We figured out what was wrong and fixed it.