- tkistooAsked on November 29, 2017 at 10:05 AM
When responding to a submission via email I get this message
"Error ,Please correct the captcha.
I've already cleared the Cache on jotform and on my browser but still receiving this error.
How can I correct this?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 11:43 AM
Apologies for the inconveniences this may have caused to you.
I have been checking this and was able to replicate the problem, although there is not any captcha it asks to complete it.
I will forward this to our second level so our developers can have a look on this, we will keep you updated via this thread.
- aamuhousingAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 12:07 PM
I am having the same problem and I have running up on a deadline, please rectify this immediately because i pay faithfully every month.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 12:15 PM
I can see you have already opened a thread about this concern, we will assist you as soon as possible here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1310072
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 12:36 PM
Problem is fixed now,