- StudentenfutterAsked on November 30, 2017 at 09:40 AMhi there
i tried using the daily digest for the following page: www.jotform.com/studentenfutter/focacceria
i set it to send a daily mail at 11AM. however, i havent received a mail in the past three days.
could you help me out please
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 11:44 AM
We have noticed that there is an issue with the Daily Digest app and it has already been forwarded to our backend team to take a look. Let me also forward this thread to our backend team so that you'll be updated here once we have any information.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 07:49 AM
Have you checked your mail's spam folder for the report?
- StudentenfutterAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 08:52 AM
i have indeed checke my spam folder and theres nothing there
thanks for forwarding this request.
when can i expect an answer ?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 10:25 AM
Just to update, you have been assigned a developer (NeilVicente). And the priority of this ticket has been marked as important.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 02:03 PM
We have recently updated the script that sends the daily digest emails.
Since your daily digest is configured to send every 10AM Zurich time, please watch out for the emails tomorrow.
Let us know if you receive it or not.