- yveslaforestAsked on September 18, 2012 at 12:18 PM
And have the possibility to modify it trhu the properties window, like for the email?
- pinoytechAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Yes, you can easily add a hint example on your fields though properties.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime.
- yveslaforestAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 01:14 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 01:33 PM
It seems that your last response is empty: Can you please response via this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/131121-Can-I-easily-add-a-hint-example-on-any-field#1
- yveslaforestAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 02:29 PMHi,Thanks for that first answer.I can't see where I can and a hint example. By example, if I open the properties for a phone field, I have the window where I can add a text that will open a popup on the right, the Hover text.What I want is like in the email button; in the property window, there is the field called Hit Example where I can enter a text that will appear into the field. The default value solution doesn't work because if the customer just hit enter on thet field, the default value will be transfer.Is it possible to have the Hit Example field into the properties window of any field?Thanks
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 05:32 PM
Unfortunately this is not a feature that is included with all fields.
Only the e-mail field has a Hint text that is built in.
Let us know if we can further assist you!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 05:37 PM
As mentioned above, Hint Example option is not available for each field. However, you may use a Text Box as a phone field, for example. Text Boxes and Text Areas have the Hint Example options.
Thank you for using our services.