- lizziesiderAsked on November 30, 2017 at 12:37 PM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 02:37 PM
I'm sorry, could you please elaborate more your question so we can be able to assist you?
What do you mean by "getting the reports offline"?
- lizziesiderAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 03:43 PMHello:
Thanks so much for getting back to me. I can download a report for one of my forms here: http://www.jotform.com/excel/52638083459060 however, I want to be able to download the reports for this form number 72736408284159 and can not seem to figure out how to do it. I added the form number at the end of the above excel link to no avail. Please advise.
- lizziesiderAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 09:43 AM
I understand what you are saying, however, I don’t have to be logged into JotForm to get this: http://www.jotform.com/excel/52638083459060 however, I want to be able to download the reports for this form number 72736408284159 without being logged in.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 11:37 AM
I believe your referring to an Excel Report, you can generate a link by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/101-How-to-Create-an-Excel-Report
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.