- sutha_pAsked on November 30, 2017 at 01:40 PM
Trying to integrated JotForm to Salesforce, came across this useful link https://www.jotform.com/blog/54-Flexible-Data-Integration-with-Salesforce
For some reason JotForm is not showing my custom fields in Salesforce? I am using the Contact Object.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 04:02 PM
I tried to search for the form you are trying to integrate in your account, but I can only see 2 forms without content. Just the Heading and Submit button.
Can you please give us the correct link/ID of the form you are trying to integrate so we can check further.
Thank you, we will wait for your response.
- sutha_pAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 04:07 PM
do you see a form called enewscoor that is shared with me
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 05:19 PM
I've seen it now. Thank you, let me do some test here on my end and I will get back to you as soon as I am done.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 06:59 PM
Are you able to see other fields in your salesforce account or all the fields are not being recorded ?
Please also check this guide on what types of fields should be used for salesforce integration
- sutha_pAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 08:22 PM
None of the custom fields I created are showing.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 09:51 PM
I cloned your form and added some field in the integration using my Salesforce Developer account. And I was able to see a new contact created.
Can you please re-integrate your salesforce account to your form and do another test submission.
It would also help if you can attach a screenshot of your Salesforce contact's page.
- sutha_pAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 10:12 AM
I tried resetting the integration couple of times before posting the question...here is a screenshot.
FYI I am integrating to a sandbox first, would that have any issues?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 11:59 AM
That might be an issue, could you please try integrating without Sandbox switch?
Also, we didn't receive the screenshot since our forum doesn't support sending images from emails directly.
To attach the screenshot, please follow: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
- sutha_pAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 08:00 PM
I tried doing it without the Sandbox and I am still not seeing the fields, please see the screenshot below...
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 09:22 PM
Sandbox features depends on your salesforce account plan, May we know which salesforce plan you have ?
Our salesforce uses Web Services API. Here are the salesforce edition that have default API access and doesn't have.
We will wait for your response.
- sutha_pAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 09:30 PM
I am using Enterprise Edition, which is supported..is there anyone I can jump on a call with to discuss this, so we can have this problem solved?
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 11:09 PM
Unfortunately we do not have phone support at this moment. Can you please try the integration by not using the sandbox mode?
Please let us know if it still doesn't appear.
- sutha_pAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 08:40 AM
I did try that, here's a list of things I tried so far:
- With Sandbox mode
- Without sandbox mode
- Redid the integration after fields are created
- Tried in a Salesforce Sandbox environment
- tried in Salesforce production environment
so far nothing seems to have fixed the issue. I have uploaded the screenshots in my previous post. I can see that when you recreate the fields it shows up for you.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 11:13 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I believe the filed level security of your custom fields of your Salesforce account is not visible for "System Adminstrator" profile. Let me create a screenshot to explain you how to change field level security and share it with you in a while.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 11:22 AM
Please check the screenshot below on how to enable the filed level security visibility for "System Administrator" profile:
Please ensure that "System Administrator" profile is enabled in the field level security of custom fields and that should most likely resolve your problem.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- sutha_pAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 12:24 PM
They are visible to system admin profile, which is my profile
- sutha_pAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 01:43 PM
Must I have a Paid JotForm Account in order for the integration to work?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 02:05 PM
I see that this is a duplicate thread and we were working on in both.
So please refer further to solution provided by my colleague in your other thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1311526
To answer your question, no, you don't have to have the paid account in order to integrate with Salesforce.