- AcrossTheDivideAsked on November 30, 2017 at 04:43 PM
- MarvihAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 07:46 PM
The "Advanced Designer" editor is only available in the "All Question in One Page" Form Layout.
The current layout you are using is our new "Card Form" layout or "Single Question in One Page". If you wish to use the old layout that has the "Advanced Designer", kindly follow the steps below.
1. Go to your Form Settings.
2. Click "SHOW MORE OPTIONS".
3. Scroll down to the last page until you see the "Form Layout" field. Click the dropdown and choose the "All Question in One Page" option.
Now go to your BUILD page, now you should see your layout got changed and have the "Advanced Designer" available.
- AcrossTheDivideAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 08:43 PMThanks so much for the fast reply - excellent!
- MarvihAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 10:02 PM
You're welcome, glad to be of help.
- DidierAubin87Answered on November 30, 2017 at 11:46 PM
Nice answer, I met the same problem