- dream_lifeAsked on September 18, 2012 at 01:19 PM
It was suspected to be used for phishing. If you think this is a mistake please contact us to resolve this issue
- dreamlifefamilyAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 01:23 PM
pllllllease answer me ??!!!!
- pinoytechAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 01:40 PM
It seems that your account as well as your form is active upon checking. Can you please try to delete your browser cache/cookies and do let us know if the said issue still persist or not.
Apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused.
- dream_lifeAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 01:48 PM
Still exists this issue
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 01:51 PM
To add to my colleague's comment,
I noticed that your forms were auto-suspended due to our phishing filters. I have re-activated your account after manually checking your forms. Please find your forms in the following URLs - You can clone this forms if you are not able to access them.
You may want to make sure to change the URLs on the code where you are currently displaying the forms.
Let us know if you ha