- MarvihAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 08:38 PM
If the issue is still not fixed after using the iFrame code. Try removing the <script></script> part. The code should now be like this:
Please give us your website's URL if the issue is still not fixed so we can do further check.
- safronbakeryAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 09:43 AMThank you . it looks like it only works with wordpress code , my URL is
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 11:35 AM
If the form is still not working, the iframe embed method that was provided by our colleague should be working fine. Please share the web page where the form is embedded to check the issue further and assist you.
- safronbakeryAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 01:36 PM
I did , but the only code that works is the WordPress , I also removed the password protection. I still have the same isuue
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 03:37 PM
Are you still experiencing the submission issue? What device do you use to submit the form?
I was able to submit your form at http://safronbakery.com/cake-orders/ using Google Chrome browser on Windows 7 desktop.
- safronbakeryAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 05:43 PMThank you Mike , It looks like , I got it to work by using WordPress.gov ,
- MarvihAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 08:01 PM
Glad that it is now working perfectly .