- Kaba_DEAsked on December 01, 2017 at 03:11 AM
I want to reactiviate a form in the archive. But I don't know the exact name anymore.
I can sort the forms, but can't scroll through the list.
Bug or feature?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 04:30 AM
I checked your Archive folder, but I wasn't able to replicate any issue:
Did you try some other Browser or clearing your current Browser's cache?
Please let us know if the issue persists?
- ThomasAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 04:55 AM
yes, that's what I can do too, no matter which browser I use.
But there are more archieved forms that I can't reach by scrolling.
That's what I mean.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 08:39 AM
I checked your account and indeed there are some forms missing there.
I will forward this issue to our backend team for further checking.
We will inform you additionally through this thread.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 06:26 AM
Sorry for this inconvenience, this is highly related with a bug for Archived list. It doesn't fetch another set of forms when scroll reaches at the bottom.
We will update you when it is fixed with this thread.
Thanks for your understanding.