- jdlit1950Asked on September 18, 2012 at 01:50 PM
i've changed my form. And it has still not changed on my website. www.angelsinfurdogrescue.com.
Do I need to put the new code in on site or does it just update here.
- pinoytechAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 01:57 PM
On your script code, just simply change http://form to http://www
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime.
- jdlit1950Answered on September 18, 2012 at 03:28 PMThank you for your quick response.
- jdlit1950Answered on September 18, 2012 at 03:34 PMHi,
It's still pulling up the old form. I cleared cache, checked in another browser. My new one in lighter blue background, brown text and i changed the columns to not take u p so much room.
What am I doing wrong.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 04:47 PM
There is an error on the HTML code on your page.
It seems that you added the code suggested by my colleague but did not delete the previous code.
Please delete the code that was used before. Make sure to include only one the code on the two lines highlighted on the image. Do not include the closing </div> on the next line.
Please let me know if that solves the problem or if you need further assistance.