- CreweCupAsked on December 01, 2017 at 09:20 AM
I set up a form: https://form.jotform.com/72706436716157, but when I log in to see if it's been used it's not showing in my account. I have people who have used the form to registers for my event but I can't find data and the registration money isn't in my account. Can you help me?Page URL:
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 09:58 AM
As I see, you had created the form you mentioned as a guest user. Please try to use the same browser that you logged in your account and you had created your guest form and then you can see your guest user forms.
I hope it helps.
- CreweCupAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 10:43 AMI don’t think I can use that same browser because I bought a new computer. Any other suggestions?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 12:50 PM
In order for us to help you, can you provide us the following information, please?
1. The email address where the email notification is sent to when the form is submitted successfully.
2. The Stripe Customer ID of the first submission in that form.
We will wait for your response.
- CreweCupAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 04:43 PMI’ve only received one e-mail notification and it went to email@example.com and I think it went there because it was me. The customer ID was: cus_BrzQEgdLTEe82j .
I think there have been 5 submissions and I know that because they’re in the stripe.com account.
Thanks for your help
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 08:34 PM
I am able to match the information provided with one of the submissions on the form. I have now moved the form from the guest account to your account. Please check now and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.