- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 12:56 PM
We have a Quiz Form app that you can use - https://apps.jotform.com/app/quiz_form
However, the layout of your form is 'Singe Question in One Page' and forms that are created with this layout cannot be turned into a quiz with the mentioned app.
I will report that issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
For now, you have two solutions.
1. Change the layout of your form to the 'All Questions in One Page' and use mentioned app to create a Quiz form. The layout can be changed on the settings page of your form.
2. You can assign calculation values to your fields and perform a calculation inside of the form with the Form Calculation widget to calculate a score.
- anumitraAnswered on December 02, 2017 at 10:43 AMThank you for the advice, that’s really helpful.
I’ll try the solutions you have suggested
Dr Anu Mitra M.Sc., MB.BS., FRCEM, MRCSEd | Please note that my email address is now: email@example.com
Consultant Emergency Physician | Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
[IMPERIAL EM MASTER LOGO COLOUR signature2] [ICHT logo signature]
Phone: 0203 311 1007 (CXH), 0203 312 6139 (SMH) | www.imperial.nhs.uk | @Imperial_EM
- JotForm DeveloperasilAnswered on December 29, 2017 at 07:28 AM
Hello, you can choose your 'Single Question in One Page' forms in quiz app from now on. You will see all question in one page format in app, however, your form will be shown to your users in single question in one page format.
Happy New Year!