- RustlersAsked on December 01, 2017 at 01:03 PM
I have emailed a few times and we still can't edit / save forms. We have a hidden field that we are trying to edit after customers submit the form. We can't scroll through all the pages of the form, everything just disappears. Can't scroll to the end page to submit and changes. Please advise. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 04:04 PM
I cannot replicate this problem but I see it in your form. It's the hidden field that's causing it. The fields next to it are not showing up on edit.
I have created a ticket about it through this thread. If there are updates, you should know it here.
For the meantime, you may consider unhiding the field in the form builder when you are going to edit a submission.
- JotForm DeveloperberkayAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 10:43 AM
It looks this issue is fixed.
Thank you for your patience.
- RustlersAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 11:53 AM
Still froze on my end. Can't edit unless you turn off "hidden fields".
- RustlersAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 12:43 PMStill frozen on my end. Can only edit forms once you turn off the "hidden field". 2 Pics attached
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 02:31 PM
You're right, the problem still persists. I still able to reproduce it here.
I will inform our developers and let you know once we have updates.
We apologize for the inconveniences caused.
- JotForm DeveloperberkayAnswered on December 15, 2017 at 10:53 AM
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
This issue is fixed now. Please let me know if you need any further information.
- RustlersAnswered on December 15, 2017 at 11:03 AM
Awesome, it works! Thank you so much