- tabithaAsked on December 01, 2017 at 02:14 PM
When I use both of these options, the "other" option is always placed 2nd to last. Is there a way for me to force it to be last? In the screenshot, the top question is not randomized and the 2nd is.Page URL:
- tabithaAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 03:06 PM
I realized that Random Order isn't the correct term. The problem is occurring with "shuffle options" on the Single Choice Surveying tab
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 05:30 PM
Thank you for providing the screenshot.
I cloned your form and could reproduce the problem. You can clearly see that the other option is not shuffled properly. While the other fields are.
So I have escalated the issue to Level 2 support. The development team will investigate and there should be a response coming from them on this thread.
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 01:39 AM
The problem is fixed now. Thank you for reporting the issue.
- tabithaAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 01:33 PM
The other choice is now properly at the bottom, but it isn't actually shuffling options even though I've turned on the shuffle options switch under the surveying tab.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 02:09 PM
I have notified the developer assigned to this thread. Hopefully they will get back to you soon.