- nguldbergAsked on December 01, 2017 at 05:34 PM
I am am member of a garden club and we are trying to find appropriate services for our group. We are thinking about using JotForm for members to RSVP for these monthly meetings.
- They happen once each month for 9 months of the year
- We send out an RSVP for each meeting
- A couple of meetings each year have a fee attached to them
- We have 100 members
- We have a PayPal account
With these needs in mind, which plan would you suggest we consider?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 09:59 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Currently, we offer a 50% discount on Yearly and Bi-Yearly upgrades.
The Bronze plan is limited to 1,000 monthly form submissions (entries) including 10 payment entries, while the Silver plan is limited to 10,000 monthly submissions including 100 payment submissions.
You may consider upgrading to the Silver Yearly plan with a discount to be able to accept up to 100 payment submissions each month. You will be able to integrate your form(s) with the PayPal checkout.
Here is a link to the guide that outlines the account limits:
If you have any follow up questions, please let us know.