- JasonKoscinskiAsked on September 18, 2012 at 02:59 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 03:10 PM
You might like to take a look at my colleague's response on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/30231-Notification-Email-to-PDF
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime.
- JasonKoscinskiAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 03:20 PM
Okay that is the direction I am attempting to now implement. Is there anyway that I can ask Jotform to drop my PDF files into a specific folder other than "JotForm"?
- JasonKoscinskiAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 04:57 PM
Okay I still have not found a solution that works for our application. Jot form is creating a new folder in dropbox for each PDF so the file is being nested every entry which kills any automation by other apps. Other apps don't see files that are nested in other folders. Anyone have any idea on a way to have each submission auto converted to PDF and auto emailed out?
- fxrAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 06:27 PM
Jason, unfortunately there is not a any means to automatically convert a submission to PDF form and have it automatically emailed out.
You can however configure your Dropbox integration to keep new submissions in the one folder.