- guiroylescailletAsked on December 02, 2017 at 09:08 AM
I would like to change the color of the last column of all input table questions: for exemple in blue.
Indeed, the last column always means 'NA - Sans Opinion' = I am not concerned by this question. So I would like people to see this option differently from the other options.
Thank you for your precious help and reactivity.
Best regards from France.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on December 02, 2017 at 11:49 AM
Hi please insert this CSS code into your Custom CSS tab.
background: lightblue !important
The background color highlighted in blue above can be change depending on what you want.
Let us know if you need further help.
- guiroylescailletAnswered on December 02, 2017 at 05:30 PM
Thank you. it is perfect !!
- guiroylescailletAnswered on December 02, 2017 at 05:34 PM
Sorry. I speak too fast.
It does not work when looking at preview !
What is missing?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 02, 2017 at 06:22 PM
Please try this code instead: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
background-color: lightblue !important;
Here is my clone version: https://form.jotform.com/73356671826970
- guiroylescailletAnswered on December 03, 2017 at 08:06 AM
It doesn't worth either.
It seems ok on the 'build' page, but not on preview.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 03, 2017 at 10:38 AM
The issue you are having is caused by the extra close curly bracket in line 28 of the CSS codes in the CSS tab of your form.
Please remove that and you should be able to see the last column header of the input table fields in your form similar to what is shown in the image below.
Also, if you mean to change the background color of the last column of every row in the input table fields in your form, you can inject the additional codes below:
background-color: lightgreen !important;
It will look like this after:
I hope this helps. If you have other questions regarding this, please feel free to contact us again anytime.
- guiroylescailletAnswered on December 03, 2017 at 12:11 PM
Thanks a lot. It is perfect.