- Ehanse01Asked on December 02, 2017 at 09:45 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 02, 2017 at 11:50 AM
Can you please give us more information regarding your concern? Are your referring to your form http://www.jotform.us/form/73052535484154? It has a shipping charge settings in the payment field which is working properly.
If you are referring to a different form or concern, please let us know so we can check further.
- Ehanse01Answered on December 02, 2017 at 01:26 PM
I am referring to the first form that is titled , "Clone to fundraiser" I will attach a screen shot and the form number.
- Ehanse01Answered on December 02, 2017 at 01:28 PM
Sorry I forgot to attach the form number I was referring to
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 02, 2017 at 03:11 PM
The form is configured to have a flat shipping rate fee of $5 USD. If you want to apply a shipping fee to each of the items, you will need to select "Per Product Item" from the dropdown:
If you are looking for a different shipping option, please let us know and we'll see if we can give you a workaround.
- Ehanse01Answered on December 02, 2017 at 03:43 PMNo I do not want a per item shipping fee. I would like a flat rate of 5$ but as you can see from the screen shot I added in the last message, this form does not include a shipping, it says 0.00 so please let me know how I add a 5$ shipping on. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 02, 2017 at 04:10 PM
You will see it in the preview or when it is embedded on your website :) Please preview the form to see the output. Here's from my end: