- mywebsitedesignAsked on September 18, 2012 at 04:10 PM
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 05:15 PM
You can change it using the notification wizard.
Click on the E-mail icon on the top of the page. Click on the "Recipient configuration" button at the bottom.
You can then edit the e-mail address where the notification will be e-mailed
Here is a guide that may also help you with this.
Let me know if you need any further assistance.
- josecanelasAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 05:17 PM
Not working, even when using the form directly in the website and logging in jotform.us
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 06:13 PM
Can you please explain the issue?
Are you trying the test e-mail feature?
If so, please note that when testing the e-mail feature it will only send a test to the email registered on the account, not the one set on the wizard. You would need to make an actual submission in order for the notification to be sent to the address defined on the wizard.
Please let me know if that answers your question
- josecanelasAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 06:16 PM
Yes, im testing here: http://appower.zxq.net/appower/represent_form.html
and i have setup the email to my client adress, but is always me that get the from data.
I have create a new form, and i always get the same error, i have tried to add my email, followed by his email separeted by a comma, and the result is always the same: i receive, he doesn't.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 07:25 PM
Unfortunately, I've been unable to determine the cause of this issue. Could you please replace the notification with a new one and let us know if the problem still occurs?
Hopefully, this resolves the problem but if it doesn't, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 07:28 PM
My apologies. I should have read your post more carefully. This is a most peculiar issue. I will need to give this more thought.
- ekonomicalAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 07:31 PM
I have had exactly the same issue tonight with my forms that were already created and new forms are not displaying (including in preview) I think there are larger issues with servers than 'minor' synchronisation issues.
- josecanelasAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 07:32 PM
Hi, i just donne what you requested and yes. After add the client email adress, is still me that got the data :|
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 07:39 PM
Actually, these problems may indeed be related to the synchronization issue. Please allow our developers some time (a few hours?) to fix things.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- billjAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 08:25 PM
I'm assuming this hasn't been resolved yet because I'm experiencing similar issues and I find it troubling that the "test" doesn't actually perform a test on the changes made to the email address.
If you can't get the "test" to work in a manner where the actual changes are tested it seems that, at the very least, this message: "please note that when testing the e-mail feature it will only send a test to the email registered on the account, not the one set on the wizard. You would need to make an actual submission in order for the notification to be sent to the address defined on the wizard" should be mentioned in the instructions for that wizard.
Users shouldn't have to search this forum to get this information when it's a known problem.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 08:30 PM
Thank you for your suggestion. We will probably implement it in the coming days.