- rudyrudyAsked on December 03, 2017 at 02:32 AM
Can you tell me why i can't fill my form ?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 03, 2017 at 05:36 AM
I tested your form, but I wasn't able to replicate any issue:
Are you still experiencing this issue?
Also, is your form embedded in a website? If so, please share the URL so we can check.
- rudyrudyAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 12:53 AM
Well, i still have the same problem.
Only the field "remarque" can be fill.
(Not embeded because not work)
I have a video of the problem but i dont know how to sent it ...
- rudyrudyAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 12:55 AM
I find something ...
Its working for Chrome, but note for exporer or firefox ...
What can we do ?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 03:12 AM
The issue was related to the height of the text field. I inserted the below CSS into your form:
And that resolved the issue in FireFox:
And in Internet Explorer 11:
Please test and let us know how it worked.